- Introduction to Dr. Rael Cahn & his research in MBSR
- Meditation activity
- Dr. Cahn's explanation of medication as it is applied not only in spiritual practices, but also in health practices to relax the mind.
- Q&A from our members about other applications of meditation as well as the importance of practicing it everyday
- Wrap up with a quick 3 min practice of meditation
- Upcoming events/opportunities to look forward to with SIM: mentorship program with high school students from Anaheim High School; hospice training this Saturday, Nov 2nd from 8am-12pm; meeting #3 featuring an acupuncturist.
- Interested in working alongside the board members in planning events & meetings? Then apply for a board position to get an insider look at what we do & an early opportunity to show off your leadership skills by contributing to our projects! Attend meetings to sign up for these!
If you have any suggestions as to who you would like to hear from, or what you would like to hear more about in regards to IM, please email any of the board members; we would love to hear your input.
In addition, our next meeting will be during Week 8. Please check your emails for additional information on location and our next guest speaker!